Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The question that sparked it all...

So as I was listening to music this morning (6:18 to be exact), a question came to mind...I wanted to know why is it that when a girl finds true love for the first time she expects it to last forever and finds it almost impossible to let go of something that isn't really there...I mean...a female will go through all kinds of changes just to hold on to a love that isn't completely there...but why?...for what reason?...how can a woman feel she is benefiting from a relationship where she is the only one in love and where neither one of them is happy...it amazes me how a woman will blame herself before just coming to the conclusion that it just isn't or wasn't ever going to work out...we as women as a whole have got to do better...we are better...and the only people we need to prove it to is ourselves...

~Shaunta~

1 comment:

  1. This is o so tru neva again we I play some lame dude fool...

    ReplyDelete