Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pet Peeve of the Week...


Who doesn't have a PET PEEVE...if you say you don't have one, you should be looking for your nose to grow  like Pinnochio because you are lying[looking for the growing noses]..a pet peeve can be something so simple like people who chew gum out loud, to slow wallkin people on the sidewalks[my personal favorite]..so being that pet peeves can range from anything...-im gonna do a top 10..YES i SAID TOP 10 list of things that annoy me..PERSONALLY-Enjoy!

MY PERSONAL PET PEEVE LIST
1. Liars-..I hate liars of all forms,  all kinds, just liars...
2.When people don't do what I want them to do..right then and there...[im a aries, cut me some slack..haha!]
3.When people ignore me..-after I just spoke to them for like 5 days straight...
4.Chewing & Smacking GUM very LOUD
5.Ignorant People
6.People who take advantage of other people.
7.People who just talk just to be talking.
8.People who chew ice cream..[how the hell do you chew ice cream??..]
9.When people try to tell me that I'm WRONG when clearly I  know that I am RIGHT
 && LAST BUT NOT LEAST...MY MOST BIGGEST PET PEEVE
10.People who display acts of BITCHASSNESS...

No comments:

Post a Comment