Tuesday, April 14, 2009

...Love Live Life..


You know one of those nights when you can't sleep because you have so much on your mind..-well this was one of those nights for me and the question on my mind was..exactly what do people mean when they say LOVE LIVE LIFE?...everyone uses it, but can they tell you exactly what it means to them?..and why they use it?....so being the person I am...-I decided to write a little poem on what my definition of LOVE LIVE LIFE was...-so here goes..enjoy!


*They Say you stumble across many feet in this thing called "LIFE"--well..I came across one foot that still has me stumbling--and I dont think I would ever fall-to get back up and stumble again... I'm afraid that I'll be stumbling on that one foot forever::.(LOVE WILL HAVE YOU STUMBLING AND TRIPPING OVER THINGS THAT AREN'T THERE).I'm trying to get through this thing called "LIFE"--to my dismay I didn't know it would be so much bad weather--I'm walking down the street of "LIFE" and I come to a crossroad..Two signs stand in front of me-one reading Consequences and the other reading Desires...from my knowledge you cannot get through life without learning from your consequences-or is it that your true desires can give you consequences that you aren't yet prepared to conquer.(IN  ORDER TO LIVE YOU HAVE TO TAKE CHANCES). In this thing called "LIFE" image is very important.  People should worry about their character and not their reputation. Your Character defines who you are, and your reputation is only what people think of you.   (THIS IS JUST ONE OF THOSE LIFE LESSONS...-you know the ones your grandmother always tells you to follow by)

This is called "LOVE"-LIVE"-LIFE.."



No comments:

Post a Comment