Friday, June 12, 2009

...WE'RE BACK...


YES!..YES!..YES!.- we have been bit delayed from writing on here..because like everyone else we have things going in our life..that we must take care of.. but now that we are back..we are gonna start it off on the good foot once again...so everyone hang in there...PLEASE..

So today is the pet peeve of the week...

My biggest pet peeve for a couple of weeks have been people who lick their fingers when eating foods that have some kind of sauce on it... Hot wings, Ribs, and many more..
...I REALLY don't understand why they lick their hands, I mean how hard is it for you to just get your ass up, and get a paper towel. You getting a napkin or paper towel is not gonna take time off of your life or off of your day. What I REALLY HATE is when you are at a restaurant and you decide that the entire table will share a appetizer of wings,ribs, &whatever. Then suddenly this finger licking bastard decides to go back for seconds knowing damn well that they licked their nasty saliva on their hands...UGHH.. but some where in there minds they think that everyone is fine with eating off of something that their nasty hands that have been licked has touched....

**If you ever go out with me anywhere..-just know...if you lick your hands at the table...My mean mug face will be on for the rest of the night...**

Tenderoni**

So it is only right that I comment too and leave my pet peeve. I personally like to lick my fingers, but there is a way to go about it. First off, I work at a daycare so I am constantly washing my hands. Secondly, licking my fingers is not something that I do in public. I do have some home training and when out I try to show it. Thirdly, that is the NASTIEST thing to do if you are sharing food with someone. I don't double dip or lick my fingers if I'm sharing something. It just isn't sanitary. I only lick my fingers when in the comfort of my own home with my own food.

Now...my personal pet peeve as of late is...people that think you are their friend just because they have become friends with your friend. First of all, I don't know you. I don't care if you are friends with my mom or best friend. Just because you two know and/or like each other doesn't make it trickle down and now all of a sudden i know and/or like you. Secondly, don't talk to me like we have been lifelong friends. Point is...I still don't know you. And lastly, don't ask me to hang out with you. Obviously you didn't get it the first two times and probably never will but once again...I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!

~Shaunta

No comments:

Post a Comment